November 12, 2020 - 1:00 pm
November 12, 2020 - 4:00 pm
AddressONLINE View map
This workshop is £150 but if you book it before the 5th November you will get a 20% discount making it £120.
Theo Botha – Find & Fix Movement faults
Teaching exercises is easy, teaching exercises well and making the right decision for your client really distinguishes an average instructor from a great instructor. Often as an instructor you’ll look at a movement and realise that something is not right, but what? And more importantly, how can I correct it? Well, this 3-hour workshop serves as an introduction to identifying common faulty movement patterns and how to correct them by applying simple retraining strategies. In this workshop you’ll be covering the following:
– Look at what is a ‘normal’ movement at a specific joint (neck, shoulder, lower back, hip)
– Identify faulty movement patterns
– Which muscles are responsible and which to focus on
– Looking at different retraining strategies
– How to apply it to correct the faulty movement pattern
It will give you the practical tools to apply to your clients’ program the very next day and look at movement from a very different angle.